Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Tee: Target (men's undershirt)
Jeans: LOFT - gift from my sister
Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: Banana Republic
Necklace: gift from my mom
Let's discuss all the personal style rules that I've created for myself that I have managed to break in a single outfit, shall we?
1. Cropped/cuffed pants are not your friend.
2. NEVER tuck your shirts into jeans.
3. Don't wear more than one baggy piece.
4. Avoid pants as often as possible.
5. Baggy clothes should be worn with casual shoes.
6. If you wear your hair down, don't add any accessories around your neck.
How's that for breaking the rules? This 30x30 challenge might get crazy, y'all....
P.S. Have y'all SEEN this list?! (Of course you have.) Let's just say that all my procrastination hours could easily go into this and I'd barely make a dent in it.