Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BBCA 2 - Skirting the issue


Skirt: self made
Top: Sonoma via Kohl's
Belt: Target
Booties: Aldo
Earrings: gift from my sister-in-law

Another BBCA post. This one came together pretty easily once I picked this skirt out.


I love this skirt. It's poorly made since it was my first sewing project (the hem is wonky, it's made from a thrifted curtain, and the pockets are barely functional), but it's still fun.


For some reason, this green top seemed to work with the colors in the print. I like the explosion of brights, and the silhouette of the whole look. Besides, it was work appropriate and super comfortable. Super comfortable, for real. This is one of those looks that I will probably repeat.

2 comments:

  1. you are so right, the top goes well with the skirt, I think you did a great job on the skirt and from curtains? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I had to rip all the seams out before I could do anything with it. Jajaja

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.