Friday, April 29, 2011

Styled by B


Top: New York & Co.
Skirt: J Crew
Belt: Banana Republic
Cami: Target
Booties: Aldo
Bracelet: Sarchí
Earrings: Kohl's

Y'all, I have barely been able to get dressed this week. Putting outfits together felt like a chore. So, I did what anyone else would do: I asked B to pick out my outfit. And this is what he picked - including shoes and bracelet, not including earrings and belt.


My students were all like, "You look so elegant!" And then I told them that B picked out my outfit and they were amazed. Amazed! I have to say I was pretty impressed myself. It's very me and I like the pop of yellow in the bracelet against the plum of the skirt.


Have any of y'all had your husbands or boyfriends style you? How did they do? I'm thinking I might need to have B style me more often...


Also, get a load of that blogger bun! My hair is so big!

6 comments:

  1. Well you can tell B that the outfit pick was a good one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm available for all of your readers' styling needs - for a small fee of course...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking forward to seeing what B picked for you. I love that you feel like yourself in his choices!

    I will sometimes turn to my partner (whose name also begins with B) for fashion advice, but it's usually with more of a choice A versus choice B approach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B did very well! Te vez fabulosa!
    And I like the blogger bun! :)

    Mel

    P.S.- I gave you a blogger award. Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last time i asked for a man's thoughts on what i should wear, he selected a purse. and nothing else.

    your hubby seems to have to together -you look lovely!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.