Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wanna Be Style Blogger - My mamita


Cardigan: Target
Top: Banana Republic via Marcas
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Sandals: Chaps via Kohl's
Jewelry: I'm going to guess Kohl's

This is my mamita. This woman is so many levels of stylish and put together that I can't even stand it. As I've said before, she's the reason I have any kind of fashion sense.


My mom is all about classic pieces and funky jewelry. I mean, seriously, she loves her chunky bracelets, necklaces, and rings. I think she's also caught my love of dangly earrings.


I love the way she finds classic pieces (a black wrap top) with pretty details (eyelet) to keep things from being too boring.


How pretty is my mom, y'all? Also - good genes. If I've inherited her genes, I should look young for the rest of my life.


¡Te quiero mucho, mamita linda!

To be featured as a Wanna Be Style Blogger, email me, find me on facebook, or send me a tweet!

10 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post. I love her taste in jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute ! and how cool is that she is visiting ?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. que linda tu mamita, de sguro la extraniaras, espero que pronto se vuelvan a ver. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very stylish women! Love it!

    itsmytaste.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mother is beautiful! I love the photo of the two of you together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mother is beautiful! I love the photo of the two of you together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet post. I love her taste in jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.