Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Safari


Tee: Banana Republic
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Belt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Crocs
Earrings: Kohl's

I almost like this outfit. I think I like the idea of it better than the execution. I needed something that would be appropriate for work - and the walk to and from - on a relatively warm day and this fit the bill.


I've had this tee shirt for, roughly, forever; by forever I mean since 2006. It's a little too long and quite sheer, but it stays in my closet because it (a) layers nicely and (b) has a zebra on it. The zebra is important.


I kinda like the zebra tee with the elephant earrings and leopard belt. See? It's like a theme! I'm going to tell myself it's subtle, okay? I like my delusions.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! I love your belt. I love t's like this one. So comfy, but look really great on.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.