Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Boston flashback


All remixed
Tee: Target - Men's undershirt
Skirt: Gap
Belt: came with a blazer from Kohl's
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Naturalizer
Earrings: gift
Umbrella: Target

This was what I wore for a rainy Sunday in Lynn, MA. Where's Lynn, you ask? It's just outside of Boston and it's where B. lived for six years before coming down here to Philly for grad school. We spent the day visiting with his old friends.


This looks a lot like one of my favorite 30 for 30 looks. I mixed it up a bit with a scarf and a cardigan because it was chilly up in MA. I love the slouchiness of this top, though, especially with more tailored pieces.


This was one of those situations where I would've preferred a different colored cardigan, but I was making do with what I had in my backpack. And it got the job done, even if it wasn't particularly creative.

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic, as always! The scarf adds the perfect pop of color and pattern.

    Hope you're having a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.