Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paper Doll Project

Paper Doll Project


Tank: Target
Cardigan: J Crew
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Turkey
Belt: Banana Republic

Have y'all heard about the Paper Doll Project started by Suze of Miss Vinyl Ahoy? Basically, you sign up and you get paired up with another blogger who styles you for a day, and, of course, you style her. I've been in such a style rut lately, so I signed up and got paired with the lovely Nicole of Employed Panache.


She challenged me to wear some more color, and while this is not an outfit I would've come up with on my own, I really love it. This tank is one of my favorites, and I never quite know what to do with it, so it was nice to pull it out today.


It was just the right pop I needed for another wet, grey day up in the rainforest. Also, can we discuss how easy it was to get dressed this morning?


So easy. I could get used to this.

9 comments:

  1. I love those shoes and this project sounds neat. I am never able to participate in stuff like this because my outfit posts are so far behind. I hope you aren't too bored with your stuff in Costa Rica yet. I am curious if you can get packages there easily to get new clothes from family or friends. I know you posted before it was hard to get certain utilites setup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you look so great! (If I do say so myself ;) Love the belt choice, and I'm glad I inadvertently chose one of your favorite tanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color! Oh my this Disquis for comments makes it so hard to comment! Okay I will try...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this!!! You look fabulous!!! I really adore those colors together, this was a great idea to begin with but YOU my dear are the one who makes it AWESOME. :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a really hard time with disqus at first, and I took forever to decide to install it (and then a long time to actually do it), but I found that my issues were resolved when I got an account. For what it's worth....

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no mail service up where I am, so there's that. I do have friends in the city who've offered to let me have things sent to them (an hour and a half away) if I ever need to get mail. So, right now, it's a slight case of boredom with my limited wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I really love the outfit. Isn't it funny how I've had all those pieces and never thought to put them together?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the color mix here is wonderful, and the touch of leopard is just what it needed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the paperdoll project is a great idea as it enables you to wear combinations that sometimes we don't come up with !
    I really like how yours turned out-

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.