Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dreams


Jacket: Land's End Canvas (gift from my mom)
Tee: American Eagle (gift from my aunt)
Jeans: 7 for all Mankind - thrifted
Sandals: Simply Vera via Kohl's (gift from my mom)
Scarf: Target
Earrings: Target

So I totally built this look around this hair tutorial and my newly thrifted 7 for all Mankind jeans. It's a pretty simple look, but I kind of love it. Mostly because I found these jeans at the Americana for less than $4.


Let me repeat that: I got these jeans for less than $4. I did a little happy dance in the dressing room and told B that one of my dreams had come true: To find designer jeans in my size for some ridiculous price at the thrift store. I dream big, y'all.


I wore this outfit with the jacket for most of the day because it was so cold and rainy after eight in the morning. The sun was all, "I quit", and I shivered and cursed my bare toes and wished that our car would miraculously get fixed and come back to me because I miss him so.


Melodramatic? Perhaps. I just miss my shoes is all. My booties and I are longing to be reunited and that won't happen until we get the car back because that hill? Y'all, that hill is no. Joke.


On the plus side, I love this hair.

9 comments:

  1. Amazing thrift find. Definitely a dream-worthy goal! (And you look so pretty with your hair styled that way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair too! You look gorgeous in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the denim find! I think we all have those kinds of thrift dreams... Mine is to find a gorgeous brown leather satchel.
    The hair is cute, and I hope you get your car soon.

    I have no car. I want a car. I'm looking to buy one, but it's hard to find one I actually want to spend money on, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this outfit Frances and hair is cute:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veeeeeeery Pretty!!!

    www.fatandfierce.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't even believe you've got so lucky! Congrats!)))
    By the way, I'm in love with your t-shirt - so pretty! <3<3<3

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this whole outfit, everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.