Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mixology


Top: Zara
Skirt: Target
Booties: Aldo
Sunnies: Puerto Rico
Earrings: Target

I know what you're thinking: That's not your magical white shirt, Frances Joy! But it's time for EBEW, so I decided to interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to do this. Besides, I only have pics of four white tee outfits; this works out perfectly!


I woke up feeling pretty this morning, though I couldn't tell you why. I just did. When I wake up feeling like that, I think I'm bolder in my clothing choices. I've been eyeing this stars and leopard combo for a while, but I didn't have the guts to actually put it on until today.


I had a back up outfit in mind, but once I put this on, I was in love. In. LOVE. I mean, how can you feel bad wearing stars AND leopard?! I feel like a rockstar. And besides, everyone here knows I dress like a crazy person and they don't even notice it anymore. Either that or I'm OWNING it. Probably the latter.


Also, you can't really tell, but my earrings have flowers on them. One more pattern, right? I mean, why not?


Pattern Mixing | Everybody, Everywear

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit and spectacular background! I especially love those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely rockstar! But a very lady-like one, especially with those cute little buttoned booties. I adore the look, and I'm glad you felt pretty in it, too! So glad I found you through EBEW--stop by and say hi on my side if you have a sec!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! You look great and the view is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Those prints look like they were made for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO way cute! And I think you're definitely owning it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love this look! I also love that you woke up feeling pretty, and really, why shouldn't you? You're gorgeous every day!

    So, I have a star print top...I think I need some leopard to go with it. I'm totally inspired by your mixed prints look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it so much!!!! this is a great mix of prints.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! love the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A few things. First, I just found your blog. You are in Costa Rica?!? JEALOUS. Second, I love your print mixing. The dotty pattern of the stars complements the dottiness of the leopard. I think you get in A+ in pattern mixing, oh yes. And third, you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think you dress like a crazy person at all, ha ha. You did fabulously at pattern mixing and I am glad you woke up feeling beautiful because it shows.
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! What gorgeous photos - great outfit, great mixology. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute pattern mixing! I love those stars!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stars are amazing, but paired with the skirt it just takes it over the top awesome! Good job! Loved this EBEW challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this skirt and how versatile it is. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this print combo - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the stars and leopard print are amazing together! from a distance it looks almost like a dress with an awesome gradient!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.