Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Click a Link

I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but I recently read a post that was too good not to share, so here's my round up of what's good on the Internet:

Why I'm Not on Weardrobe, Chictopia, Lookbook, or Hypeed from Grit and Glamour - So wonderful. Really, so, so wonderful.

The Sweet Valley Diaries have had me wasting entirely too much time laughing and reliving my childhood.

This article sums up why I can't muster up the strength to watch Waiting for Superman just yet - and also why I refuse to link to the film's website right now.

This post from Sal reminded me that my mom is AMAZING! Read the comments for great advice.

Have you heard about this crazy Marie Claire thing? Apparently fat people on tv "glorify" obesity. Gah!
And another good article in response to the Marie Claire "fatty" debacle.

Anything else that's caught your attention online? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.