This week's Friend Friday post is a little different. Instead of answering five questions, we're sharing ten answers to questions no one has asked. I mean, we're sharing a few facts. So here are my ten:
1. I am participating in NaNoWriMo in November. I tried last year, except, you know, I was also PLANNING A WEDDING and it did NOT go so well. This year I'm only planning to move to a different country - should be MUCH more conducive to writing a "novel".
2. I call Kiku my baby, and I refer to myself as her "Mami". It's ridiculous. I have totally become one of those people who thinks of her dog as a child. I don't dress her up, though, so that's kind of a plus.
3. I keep waiting for the day when I have a more grown up favorite food than pizza, but it just hasn't happened. I don't eat pepperoni pizza, but I will eat broccoli pizza, so I guess that's a little grown up.
4. I feel naked if I'm not wearing earrings - I never leave home without them. Oh, and I've had my ears pierced since I was two days old; they do it in the maternity ward in Puerto Rico.
5. My parents call me Volvo because of this commercial here. Apparently I'm like the girl in the ad and I talk too much.
6. I had the best meal of my life at a restaurant in Philly and I still think and talk about it all the time. If you're ever in Philly, go to Chifa, because it is SO worth your money. The website plays music, so you might want to skip the link or mute your computer.
7. I bought a pair of zebra print rubber boots for the move to Costa Rica.
8. I pick up languages and accents quickly and pretty easily. I love languages. Love them. And I'm passionate about accent marks; they make my heart happy.
9. Neither my mom nor I like surprise Christmas presents. We go shopping together on Black Friday, get each other's gifts, and exchange them on Christmas Eve - usually in the store bag because we're fancy like that.
10. One of my favorite books ever is
Check out Modly Chic for more facts!