I was tagged by Liz over at lizzypunch to share more about myself. I have to answer eight questions, come up with eight of my own, and tag eight people, so here I go.
1. What the last movie you've watched? I just watched Snow Falling on Cedars with B. at the house, but the last time we went to the theater, we watched Eclipse, and it was just as cheesy terrible/awesome as I'd expected.
2. If you could only have one sweet for the rest of your life, what would it be? This is a hard one, because I love sweets, but I think I'm going to go with Ghirardelli chocolate, primarily their 72% cacao bar.
3. Do you have a green thumb? No, but I love plants! Thankfully, B. has a green thumb.
4. Motto running through your head? Whatever you do for the least of these...
5. Calorie-burner of choice? Dancing - it doesn't even feel like exercise.
6. Pencils or pens? Mechanical pencils because they're the best of both worlds.
7. If you could only wear one nail color, what would it be? Red. I've currently got Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Cardinal on my toes. I only ever do my toes, never my fingernails. Why? I find chips in my nail polish way too distracting.
8. Would you rather waltz with a walrus or samba with a sloth? Why? I'd rather samba with a sloth because I have a soft spot for both Brazilian music and tropical animals. Besides, I've seen sloths in person, and they're so laid back. I'm all about some laid back wild animals; walruses are just too intense.
And now for my own questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
3. Favorite book? Why?
4. What do you like most about your day job?
5. What's the most amazing place you've ever visited?
6. Heels or flats?
7. What do you always carry with you?
8. What's one beauty product you can't live without?
And I'm tagging:
260 Days, No Repeats
A Working Mom's Closet
Deals for the Short and Curvy
Moda Fora de Moda
Modesty is Pretty
No Guilt Fashion
Chic on the Cheap