Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weird aka Outfit #29

30 for 30 Banner


All remixed
Dress as top: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Target
Belt: Target
Sandals: Chinese Laundry
Earrings: Kohl's
Necklace: gift from my mom

Oh, y'all! I have ONE OUTFIT LEFT! I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself come Tuesday....


So I realized that I'd only worn this dress ONCE during this challenge, and I wanted to wear it again. Enter the fabulous patterned skirt from Target. Bet y'all didn't even realize this was my faithful denim dress, huh? I felt so clever about my remixing.


And then B. and I were sitting on the couch watching Pyaar Impossible! (I love Bollywood movies) and he was like, "I think it's weird that you're wearing two dresses."


"I'm wearing a dress and a skirt," I explained.
"That's what I meant."
I sat there, looking puzzled.


"But it's not the first time I've worn a dress as a top. I've done it, two - three times," I continued.


He looked at me and said, "It's not the first time it was weird either." (edited by B. due to a misquotation by the author).

9 comments:

  1. That story made me laugh.

    Boys. They just don't understand STYLE. And creativity in style.

    Super, super creative remixing and that skirt is fantastic on you! Love it!

    PS - Thanks for tagging me! I'm going to try to write my response post tomorrow if at all possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll come around! Chris has :) Isn't it great to have more tops in your closet? Especially during the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks AMAZING. I love the dress/top. I love the skirt. It should've been like that all along! ;)

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the denim and the skirt together. sometimes guys just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely in my top 10 for 30 for 30 - even if it's not the kind of thing that most men can appreciate. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! ben is soooooooo funny!!
    - jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! And I love that you are stretching your hubby's fashion imagination ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.