Monday, November 22, 2010
All remixed except knee highs
Cardi: Axcess via Kohl's
Dress: Ann Taylor
Belt: Banana Republic
Earrings: swap with Kimmie
Knee highs: Target
Crazy hair: Courtesy of running late this morning
Prepare for a long post, y'all....
This morning, I had breakfast with my friends Z and K. K was in town just briefly and it was good to catch up with her.
Then I volunteered and tried to figure out if I preferred the belt over or under the cardigan. Verdict? Still undecided. What I do know is that Kiku is totally beating me when it comes to posing.
And then I thought about my seven facts in honor of the Versatile Blogger award I got from Lyddie.
So here they are:
1. I have the hardest time memorizing numbers of any kind. Phone numbers, addresses, birthdays, times.... I can, however remember prices that I paid for clothes.
2. I am always cold. Always.
3. I hate switching purses and avoid this if it's at all possible.
4. I listen to music in German and Portuguese in an attempt to practice/learn these languages. I am not fluent in either. Maybe it's because this is about the only practice I get.
5. I was named after my great-grandmother and my mother. We all have variations of the same name, and I love having a name that connects me to the women in my family.
6. I think everyone should learn a second language (or a third, or a fourth); it's important.
7. I had a turtle named Snapper when I was a kid. I found him in the middle of the street and my mom actually let me keep him. He ate goldfish; it was crazy.
Now my tags:
260 Days, No Repeats
Modesty is Pretty
A Fashion Fixation
Blue Paper Lanterns
No Guilt Fashion