Thursday, June 17, 2010

Classics


White blouse: Banana Republic (remixed)
White tank: Target (remixed)
Jeans: Banana Republic (remixed)
Red seahorse flip flops: Gap
Stone bracelet: gift from my mom (remixed)
Gold chandelier earrings: gift from my sister-in-law (remixed)

Today has been devoted to grading exams, and I'm still in the midst of that. Remind me of why I made my Spanish 2 students do so much writing on their exams? I wish it were all multiple choice, but sadly, it is not, and I'm STILL slogging through their writing to check grammar and vocabulary. *sigh*


This outfit should look familiar, though I dressed it down a bit for today since A, I could and B, it was steamy this morning. I love the crisp, easy look of denim, white, and red. So easy, but so pulled together if you do it right.


I threw on this scarf, which I got from Covered Ladies Designs on Etsy. She specializes in hijab, and clearly, I'm not Muslim, but I thought this scarf was so beautiful, so I got it. It's nice and thick so it does a great job of fighting off the chill of the A/C.


See how pretty the design is with the ruffles on the shirt?


I've had these flip flops for AGES (hence the visible footprint) and I got them because of the seahorses. Come on, now. You know they're cute.

I'm going to keep this short today, because I've got a lot of grading to do and this México / France game is TENSE for me. ¡México!

3 comments:

  1. YEEEY! MEXICO! =P hehehe got a little excited there,you look fantastic and that is an awesome scarf! Good luck on finishing grading those exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEY! MEXICO! =P hehehe got a little excited there,you look fantastic and that is an awesome scarf! Good luck on finishing grading those exams!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.