Monday, April 19, 2010


Grey embellished tunic: New York & Co.
Black tank (under tunic): Target
Black straight leg pants: New York & Co.
Black pumps: Steve Madden via Off Broadway Shoes
Earrings: Kohl's
Black boyfriend cardigan: Banana Republic (remixed)

I've been feeling sick since Friday night, and had to go into work today simply because I'm pretty sure I don't have any sick days left (I've been sick a lot this school year). So I went in with my man voice and fell back on an outfit that didn't require much thought.


I wore the cardigan for most of the day because I was so stinkin' cold.


I love the embellishment on this tunic, though. I saw it at the store and just Fell. In. Love. I think the color combo is pretty sophisticated and love the little gold threads woven in.

Usually I wear my elephant earrings with this tunic, but I decided to mix it up today, since I'd put so little thought into the outfit.
Not bad for feeling like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.