Monday, May 3, 2010

Out of my comfort zone


Navy short-sleeved swing jacket: Banana Republic
Red drapey-neck tee: Ann Taylor
Brown paper bag waist skirt: Ann Taylor (remixed)
Red patent wedges: ? gift from parents (remixed)
Gold tone chandelier earrings: Kohl's (remixed)
Puerto Rico necklace: Artisan's market in PR - gift from parents (remixed)
Plastic bangle: H&M

I don't usually wear red. It's not that I don't like it as a color - I think it's fine and it actually looks great with my skin tone - it's just that I feel all kinds of self conscious with such a bright color up by my face. It's just so attention grabbing, and I'm a shy girl.


So I toned it down with the swing jacket in a nice navy: heeey. Look at all that sass. And the duckface. Oh, yeah. That's my students' influence on me.


I loved my accessories today, though. The earrings, the necklace, the bracelet, the headband.

I guess I don't really have a whole lot to say about this, so I'll close out with my specialty: looking away from the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.