Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunshine on a sweater


Yellow embellished cardi: New York & Co.
Olive tee (not seen): Banana Republic
Brown knit pencil skirt: New York & Co. (remixed)
Olive green loafers: Nine West via Burlington Coat Factory
Olive green earrings: one of my besties - Something Like Laughter
Fancy cuff: Daisy Fuentes - Kohl's (gift from my mom)
Hair stick: Street market in Buenos Aires (remixed)

It's kinda grey today in Philly, so I created my own sunshine with this pretty cardi. One of my students made a big show out of how it blinded him with its brightness.

The buttons are so pretty and I love the cluster of flowers.


This outfit was supremely comfortable, which was what I was going for since we had a jam-packed weekend and I was still half asleep this morning.


After my busy day at work, including a staff meeting to go over all the extra testing we're doing this year, I hit up my favorite thrift store for their dollar sale. Oh, baby! I scored BIG TIME, and am pretty pumped about what I found both for myself and for the shop. Pics should be up soon - maybe even tomorrow, so keep an eye out!

Also, our skype conversation went well yesterday; we're praying about stuff, but we hope to have some definite news about our future plans sometime soon.


Say a little prayer for us while we try to figure things out....

2 comments:

Talk to me.